INVITATION TO BID
SALE OF SCRAP MATERIALS
Phoenix Park Gas Processors Limited (PPGPL) is inviting interested organizations to submit bids for the purchase of the following:
|DESCRIPTION||QUANTITY||LOCATION||DATE FOR SITE VISIT|
|Corroded shipping containers|
|(18 -40 FT.)||Lot 1||Rio Grande Drive, Pt. Lisas||October 25th, 2019 - 9:30 am|
|Used valves||Lot 2||Rio Grande Drive, Pt. Lisas||October 25th, 2019 - 10:30 am|
|Scrap materials||Lot 3||Rio Grande Drive, Pt. Lisas||October 25th, 2019 - 10:30 am|
Applications will be evaluated in accordance with the following criteria:
Evidence of a Scrap Dealers' License is mandatory requirement of BIDDERS' for Lots 1 and/or 3.
BIDDERS’ for Lot 2 are required to be valve vendors.
Bidders must provide a method statement and execution plan for the collection, loading and removal of the material lots.
Failure to meet these requirements shall result in bid disqualification.
INVITATION TO BID PACKAGE
Invitation to bid packages are available at the security booths at Plant Facility and Administrative Office between the hours of 8am and 3pm from October 18th to 25th, 2019.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Offers for purchase submissions MUST be placed in Tender Box 2 located at the reception area at PPGPL’s Corporate Office, Rivulet Road, Couva.
- Each bid must be SEPARATELY enclosed in a PROPERLY SEALED ENVELOPE with the PPGPL’s Sale Reference October 2019 Sale of Scrap Materials clearly marked on the front.
- PPGPL does not bind itself to accept the highest or any offer.
- Bidders are required to visit the location on the designated site visit date (October 25th, 2019) to view the items.
- Bids tendered will be final and the items are being sold on an "as is, where is" basis.
- The successful bidder will be required to remove the scrap materials from the compound within (14) fourteen working days or an agreed period of being awarded the sale.
- An onsite safety orientation will be administered to bidders prior to being granted entry to the facility. Upon arrival at the site to remove the scrap materials, the successful bidder must ensure that all their personnel is equipped with the full personal protective equipment (PPE) as outlined in the contractors’ safety handbook.
- On removal of the scrap materials, the successful bidder must ensure the area is left in a clean and safe manner with all debris being removed.
- PPGPL makes no warranties expressed or implied as to the conditions of the materials offered for sale.
- All requests for information should be addressed to:
Contracts Administration Co-ordinator
Phoenix Park Gas Processors Limited
Rivulet Road, Couva
PPGPL reserves the right to cancel this invitation at any time prior to bid opening in its entirety or partially, without defraying any cost incurred by a bidder in submitting their bid.
SITE VISIT INFORMATION
The site visit is scheduled for October 25th, 2019 conducted by Wesley Superville at the times outlined above. Persons attending the site visit are required to be compliant with all PPGPL’s HSSE requirements as listed in the contractors’ safety handbook. Pay special attention to the No Facial Hair policy. Persons not in conformance with the requirements shall not be permitted facility entry nor participate in the bidding process. Kindly confirm your attendance at the site visit by October 23rd, 2019 by using the email address: email@example.com
DEADLINE DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF BID
Deadline date for submission of bids is no later than 3:00 PM on October 31st, 2019. Late bids will not be considered under any circumstances.
Failure to comply with ANY of these instructions may result in the tender not being considered.
“Proposals will be evaluated totally based on cost.”